Issuing of a new license for copying and distributing computer programs for companies
- This service allows the Business Sector to request the issuance of a new license for copying and distributing of computer software for companies.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The place should be existent.
- For signing the application, the principal, one of the partners, or an attorney-in-fact shall be present before all ministries and governmental authorities. The attorney in-fact should bring the civil ID when present to sign the application, or the signature authorization for the company director or any of the company partners.
- A letter from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry for the required license.
- Copies of civil IDs of the partners.
- Copy of the Nationality of the partners.
- Copy of Secondary Education Certificate or above for the responsible Company Manager.
- Copy of the lease contract and the last lease receipt of the required place for the company.
- Certificate of police record for the responsible manager and the CEO.
- Certificate of the address automatic number from the Public Authority of Civil Information.
- Certificate of the company civil number from the Public Authority of Civil Information.
- A letter from the Municipality with the required space or a sketch of the place certified from the Municipality.
- If the company was under establishment, you must bring a copy of the establishment contract and a copy of the Ministry of Trade and Industry's license, after receiving the initial approval from the Ministry of Information to complete the procedures and receive the final license from the Ministry of Information.
Go to the Government Mall of Ministries Complex - Liberation Tower - Licenses Section - Censorship on Artistic Works Department.
All Rights Reserved © 2023