Approving a Replacement for Lost or Damaged Certificate of Registration for a Vessel according to Law no. 28/80

Service Description

  • This service allows the owner of the veseel to issue a replacement for the damaged or lost certificate of the vessel registration, which helps facilitating sea activities

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Unrequired

Required Documents

  • Request from the owner of the vessel for issuing a replacement of damaged or lost certificate


Refer to the Transportation Sector
Submit a letter from the owner of the vessel about issuing a replacement for damaged or lost certificate
Pay the fees
Receive the certificate


(0) KD Variable fees
(15) KD Fixed fees: According to the Maritime Trade Law no. 28/80

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item