Tuesday, February 27, 2024
Establishing a new company
- This service allows establishing a new company.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. It must be between two persons or more.
- 2. Partners must have clear criminal records and must not have any convictions.
- 3. The share of the non-Kuwaiti partner must not exceed 49%.
- 4. The foreign partner must have a valid residency visa.
- 5. The managing partner must not be a government employee.
- 6. Each partner must submit a proof that he paid his share in the capital.
- 7. A limited liability company may not be established between a husband and a wife, unless there is a third partner.
- 8. The manager must be Kuwaiti or from GCC countries.
- Copies of civil IDs of the partners and the manager
- 2- Capital certificate for joint ventures and limited partnerships; the capital of the limited liability company is reserved during the establishment period.
- 3- Certificate from the Public Institution for Social Security for the manager
- 4- Lease contract and receipt
- 5- Certificate of the address automatic number from the Public Authority of Civil Information
- 6- Certificate of sponsor's approval for the foreigner to enter in partnership with others approved by the Kuwait chamber of commerce and industry + signature authorization of the sponsor + work permit for the foreign partner + transferring the manager residence to the company
Visit the Department of Partnerships of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, block 2, ground floor, and submit the required documents.
The applicant then submits his application to the Department at the Ministries Complex with the required document attached:
_ Choosing the trade name of the company
The related entities and the Kuwait Municipality will be addressed to check the location and the Ministry of Interior will be addressed to issue the certificate of police record for the partners.
Any other entities that are required for approval will be addressed before issuing the license (refer to the activity guide list).
After taking the required approvals, the bank will be addressed to reserve the capital of the limited liability company.
Then, the Ministry of justice to register the company.
After registering the contract and submitting it to the Ministry, the license is issued and fees of 30 dinars must be paid.
All Rights Reserved © 2023