Applying for issuing a new food ration card for the Kuwaiti women married to non-Kuwaiti persons (foreigners)

Service Description

  • This service allows Kuwaiti women who are married to non-Kuwaiti persons to issue food ration cards.

Eligibility or Criteria

  • 1. Presence of the card owner and signing the issuing card
  • 2. Not adding the husband’s relatives

Required Documents

  • 1. Original civil ID of the wife; the food ration card shall be issued in the name of the wife.
  • 2. Original civil ID of the husband or birth certificates of children
  • 3. Original civil IDs of other family members with valid residence
  • 4. Original passport of servants with a residence visa valid for a month at least


Visit the Supply Department of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and submit the required documents


(5) KD for issuing a new card

(10) KD for Replacement for a Lost Document

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item