Sunday, September 27, 2020
Applying for issuing a new food ration card for the Kuwaiti women married to non-Kuwaiti persons (foreigners)
- This service allows Kuwaiti women who are married to non-Kuwaiti persons to issue food ration cards.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. Presence of the card owner and signing the issuing card
- 2. Not adding the husband’s relatives
- 1. Original civil ID of the wife; the food ration card shall be issued in the name of the wife.
- 2. Original civil ID of the husband or birth certificates of children
- 3. Original civil IDs of other family members with valid residence
- 4. Original passport of servants with a residence visa valid for a month at least
Visit the Supply Department of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and submit the required documents
(5) KD for issuing a new card
(10) KD for Replacement for a Lost Document
All Rights Reserved © 2020