- Saturday, July 20, 2019
Applying for a permit for exporting living fish larvae (for farming)
- This service for business sector allows obtaining a permit for exporting living fish larvae (for farming).
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. Presence of company representative
- 2. Signing for receiving the service
- 3. Registering the service at the public register
- 1. Letter of the company indicating the quantity and type of shrimp required to be exported, and the country to which it will be exported
- 2. Company receipt must conform to the company letter.
- 3. Letter from the Public Authority for Agriculture Affairs and Fish Resources stating its approval on granting the exporting permit to the company
Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 3rd floor, block 2, Supply Department and submit the required documents.
|Variable Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2018