- Saturday, July 20, 2019
Applying for a license for opening a commercial store for the GCC citizens
- This service for business sector allows applying for a license for opening commercial stores for GCC citizens.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The applicant must not be less than 21 years old.
- 2. The natural citizen must not be granted more than one commercial license according to the commercial activities allowed for GCC citizens.
- 1) Copy of civil ID
- 2) To Whom it May Concern certificate from the embassy stating that the applicant is not employed in his home country
- 3) Bank certificate of the balance in the name of the applicant, depending on the type of activity
- 4) Copy of the lease contract and receipt in the name of the license applicant (after the municipality check)
Visit the Commercial License Department of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and submit the required documents.
|Variable Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2018