- Thursday, January 23, 2020
Applying for registering an insurance consultant (issuance)
- This service for business sector allows applying for registering an insurance consultant (issuance).
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1- The applicant must not be less than 21 years old.
- 2- The applicant must not be a government employee.
- 3- The applicant must be of a good reputation and conduct.
- 4- The applicant must have experience in insurance.
- 5- The academic, professional and experience certificates must be officially attested in Arabic.
- 6- Submitting a valid malpractice insurance certificate of 100 thousand KD, issued by an insurance company in Kuwait
- 7- Submitting a joint pledge letter from the insurance company that issued the certificate and the license applicant after cancelling the certificate, except upon the written approval of the Ministry
- The applicant must have one of the following qualifications:
- A- PhD in Insurance or Fellowship degree from the Institute of Actuaries in London or Edinburgh, the Society of Actuaries in USA, or any similar entity approved by the Ministry.
- B- Masters in Insurance from one of the acknowledged universities or institutes, with experience in Insurance of not less than years.
- C- Attested university degree (in Insurance) and experience 15 years in Insurance
- D- Working in an office in Kuwait
- 1. Copy of civil ID
- 2. Copy of passport, for the non-Kuwaiti
- 3. Letter from the Public Authority for Social Securities, for Kuwaiti managers
- 4. Certificate of good reputation and conduct from the Ministry of Interior
- 5. Lease contract or receipt, with the municipality response (original)
1. Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 2nd floor, 1st block, Insurance Department and submit the required documents.
2. Fill the Registration form prepared by the Insurance Department.
All Rights Reserved © 2018