Issuing a Certificate of Transfer (between Kuwaiti Schools)

Service Description

  • This service allows citizens to issue certificates of transfer between Kuwaiti schools for their student children

Eligibility or Criteria

  • The student may not be transferred unless having the guardian's approval. The mother, the uncle or any other person are strictly prohibited from transferring the student, even if the mother is divorced and has the child custody, unless having a power of attorney

Required Documents

  • Document of authentication and approval from the Educational Zone, in case of transfer to private schools


Visit the Exam Control and Student Affairs of the Ministry of Education in the Educational Zone the student refers to and submit the required document
Fill the service application form


(0) KD Variable Fees
(0) KD Fixed Fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item