Partner Entrance or Departure Request

Service Description

  • This service allows citizens to request partner entrance or departure.

Eligibility or Criteria

  • N/A

Required Documents

  • Original License (contract) of the chalet
  • Copy of payment notification for the current fiscal year
  • Copies of the new partners' civil IDs ,in case of partner entrance
  • To Whom it May Concern Certificate (Clearance Certificate) from the Ministry of Electricity and Water, stating that there are no financial dues on the chalet which partners are to depart from or enter


Visit the Ministries Complex, located in ElMerqab, Block 1, Building 11, ground floor, Chalet Inspection - State Property Contracts, and submit the required documents


(0) KD Variable fees
(0) KD Fixed Fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item