Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Medical Examination for Health Assistance Applicants and Persons with Disability to Work
- This service allows citizens transferred from the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor to be medically examined by a doctor from the General Medical Council. The doctor either issues a medical unfitness report or transfers you to the competent medical committee that issues a decision on your ability/disability to work.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant must have the Kuwaiti nationality
- The applicant must have a certain illness that prevents him from work
- The applicant must be older than (18) years
- The applicant must attend the examination in person
- Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor's form including a personal photo for the applicant
- Medical report indicating the applicant's illness
- Copy of the civil ID.
Visit the General Medical Council and submit the required documents
Pay the fees due. The General Medical Council's doctor examines you either to issue a medical unfitness report or to transfer you to the competent medical committee that issues a decision on your ability/disability to work.
|Fixed Fees: Stamp|
All Rights Reserved © 2023