Applying for a License to Use Non-Ionic Radiation Apparatuses
- This service allows the business sector (companies and organizations) to issue a license to use non-ionic radiation apparatuses.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant entity must be defined as per its legal status, provided that it must have a license in the field of using the apparatus.
- Copy from the civil ID of the applicant or the applicant entity's responsible person
- Technical specification booklet for the non-ionic apparatus, usage method, and the available preventive measures
- Copy from the fee payment certificate of the applicant entity to the Public Authority for Social Securities
- Original architecture plan for the apparatus required installation and operation site and a copy. This plan must define the dimensions and the location of the apparatuses, in cases of licensing the apparatus use or site
- Copy from the license of opening a treatment institution practicing the activity the apparatus is used for, in case of licensing the apparatus use or site
- Copy from the signature authorization of the person signing the request
- Copy from the license fee payment receipt depending on the type of license
- Official letter from the applicant entity to issue the non-ionic radiation apparatus use license addressed to the Radiation Protection Department. This letter must indicate the apparatus type, producing company, model, and the number of apparatuses
Visit the Radiation Protection Department of the Ministry of Health and submit an official letter from the applicant entity to issue the non-ionic radiation apparatus use license addressed to the Radiation Protection Department. This letter must indicate the apparatus type, producing company, model, and the number of apparatuses.
Fill the service application form, then get the approval, signature, and stamp of the applicant entity on the form
The apparatus is classified as per the ministerial decree and the required license type is determined. Then, the storage, installation, and usage location are inspected, in case of applying for a site license. The license is issued from the Radiation Protection Department and submitted to the applicant in person or his agent
||Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees: Use fees |
||Fixed Fees: Use license renewal
All Rights Reserved © 2018