Request to house an unknown parents’ child

Service Description

  • House an unknown parents’ child.

Eligibility or Criteria

  • The presence of an official letter from the Public Prosecution, the Ministry of Interior or the Ministry of Health.
  • Provide the initial medical report on the child.
  • Certificate of vaccinations obtained by the child.
  • Receive the child's personal belongings, if any.
  • The child’s age must not be more than 12 years old.

Required Documents

  • Child vaccination certificate.
  • Medical report on the child.
  • Proof of condition from the area’s police station.
  • Conducting comprehensive medical tests on the child.
  • A letter from the authorities that transferred the child (Prosecution - Ministry of Health – the Office of the Child Protection Team).


​Pick the child up from the relevant authorities (Ministry of Health)​.

​Isolate the child in a family as a precaution​.

​Pick a quadrant name for the child and a triple name for the mother​.

​Issue official identification documents for the child​.

​Put the child in the Ministry of Education schools.​

​Open a saving account for the child at the Ministry.​

​Open a pocket money account.​

​Provide all fostering needs for the child.​

​Provide full care (health, education, financial, psychological, guidance, nutrition and recreational) for all children.​


0 KDVariable fees
0 KD Fixed fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item