Wednesday, December 1, 2021
A request to shelter a child with known parents who is deprived of family care
- Sheltering a child with known parents who is deprived of family care (family rift).
Eligibility or Criteria
- A written pledge by the guardian to receive the child after the family conditions improved.
- Social research involving family rift.
- A certificate of vaccinations for the child.
- A “free from infectious diseases” certificate for the child.
- The child’s age must not be more than 12 years old.
- Child's birth certificate.
- Child vaccination certificate.
- Medical report on the child.
- Copy of the civil ID of the father, mother and child.
- Copy of the nationality document of the father and mother.
- 4 personal photos of the guardian and of the child.
- Proof of condition from the area’s police station.
- A letter from the authorities that transferred the child (Prosecution - Ministry of Health – the Office of the Child Protection Team).
Receiving the child from the transferring authority and registering him/her at the house.
Provide all fostering need.
Provide all temporary needs (health, education, financial, psychological, guidance, nutrition and recreational) until the family rift has been resolved and give the child back to his/her own family. The guardian provides a pledge that he will provide proper care and raise the child well.
|0 KD||Variable fees |
|0 KD ||Fixed fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2021