Applying for allocation cancellation

Service Description

  • Request to cancel the reallocation of a given area and to transform request "status to "pending

Eligibility or Criteria

  • "File status should be: "allocated to a given area

Required Documents

  • N/A


Citizen fills out the 'Area Allocation Cancellation' form and submits it to Citizen Service Office, where it will be sent to the Allocation Department after being approved
Data entry clerk will check the form, change the allocation data, issue a new allocation cancellation and submit it to Application and Research Department
Citizen Service Department will obtain a copy of the allocation cancellation issue from the computer, approve it and then send it to citizen


0 KD
Variable fees
0 KD
Fixed fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item