- In the event of the retirement of the guardian of the disabled, they may make a waiver declaration to the other guardian and settle the salary.
Eligibility or Criteria
- Note: In the event of the retirement of the husband and wife, a copy of the marriage contract and a marriage continuity letter from the Ministry of Justice are required.
- In the event of the death of the mother or the father, the death certificate shall be enclosed.
- In the event of the retirement of the father, a medical report of the mother’s health condition issued by a government hospital shall be enclosed.
- If there is more than one disabled person in the family (another disabled), a certificate of disability shall be enclosed for the other disabled person.
- In the event of the retirement of the brother/sister of the disabled, (a waiver declaration by the brothers and sisters shall be issued to the guardian through the guardian department) and shall be approved by the competent official.
- In the event of the retirement of the son/daughter, the death certificate of the husband/wife of the disabled person shall be enclosed, and a waiver declaration shall be issued to the guardian by all the children through the guardian department with approval by the competent official. For the mental disability cases (above 21 years old), the ruling of plenary court, certificate of non-appeal, power of attorney, and custody ruling shall be enclosed.
- Copy of the guardian certificate issued by the guardian department
- Pensioning off letter by the employer (if they were still employed); and in the event of settlement, a To Whom it May Concern letter by the Public Institution of Social Security stating the employment duration
- Copy of the civil ID of the guardian (the address must match the address on the civil ID of the disabled person)
- Disabled nationality (18 years old and above) or proof of nationality (under 18 years old) from the Citizen Service - Department and the General Department of Citizenship and Travel Documents
- Copy of the proof of disability certificate
- Copy of the civil ID of the disabled person (the address must match the address on the civil ID of the guardian)
- Copy of the birth certificate of the disabled
- Copy of the disability identity
- Statement of family members (from the Public Authority for Civil Information in South Surra, Ministry Area) stating the children registered at the house (case statement)
- Non-sheltering letter from social care houses stating that the disabled is not registered at their houses (Al-Sulaibikhat – UN roundabout)
- Medical report of the guardian from a government hospital stating that they are medically fit, or the following tests: blood tests – E.C.G and kidney function tests – urine tests – chest-x-ray
Visit the Authority building in Hawalli region - Block 11 - Beirut Street - opposite Bayan Bilingual School
All Rights Reserved © 2021