Salary Of Mother Or Wife Of The Disabled

Service Description

  • The mother or the wife of a disabled who takes care of a disabled shall receive a monthly allowance from the General Authority for the Disabled Affairs.

Eligibility or Criteria

  • The disabled must be a Kuwaiti citizen or treated as such up to the age of 21.
  • The person's disability is severe, based on the decision of the competent medical committee.

Required Documents

  • Copy of the proof of disability certificate issued by the General Authority for the Disabled Affairs.
  • Copy of the civil ID of the disabled and his/her caregiver.
  • Copy of the birth certificate of the disabled.
  • Letter from the Ministry of Interior for the non-Kuwaiti children of a Kuwaiti woman (treated as Kuwaitis up to the age of 21).
  • Social security certificate stating that the caregiver of the disabled is not working for government entities.
  • Marriage continuity certificate issued by the Ministry of Justice.
  • In case of divorce of the mother, a copy of the custody ruling must be presented.
  • Application for salary transfer in the name of the caregiver of the disabled where the IPAN is inscribed.
  • Certificate from the labor restructuring program proving that she is unemployed.
  • Proof of care giving certificate from the psychological guidance section.


Receive the dossier from: Kuwaiti Disabled Sports Club – Hawalli (for physical and mental disabilities). Blind Association – Hawalli square (for visual disabilities). Sports Club for the Deaf – Al Sulaybikhat (for hearing disabilities).
Filling the application form found in the dossier and enclosing the required documents.
Signing the declaration and pledge.
Filing the dossier at the location the Authority building in Hawalli region - Block 11 - Beirut Street - opposite Bayan Bilingual School​


0 KD Variable Fees
0 KD Fixed Fees: Signature Authentication
0 KD Fixed Fees: Authentication of Commercial Agencies

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item