- Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Building Materials Analysis
- This service allows the business sector (companies and organizations) from the government sector, and local and international companies to conduct tests on different types of building materials according to the local and international standard specifications.
Eligibility or Criteria
- For the applicant client:
- The applicant client must be from the government sector, industrial sector or the commercial sector
- The applicant client must send a financial transfer through a local bank to KISR
- The applicant client must pay the fees due and submit the samples after receiving KISR approval and confirmation
- For the sample:
- The sample must be fully identified
- The required tests must be specified
- The relative standard specification of each required test must be defined
- The applicant client must provide enough quantity of the test sample
- The applicant client must submit the sample in good condition without defects
- The applicant client must submit proper prepared specimens, extra charges may be added for preparation of some types of specimens.
- Payment transfer receipt
- Correspondence addresses and coordinators.
Fill the eService form, specifying the sample type and the needed tests then send them as e-mail to KISR’s coordinator.
Pay the charges at KISR for local clients.
Make payment transfer to a local bank showing the receipt.
Prepare and send the proper samples.
Receive the test report from KISR , for local clients.
Receive an electronic copy of test results then receive the official report by mail for clients outside KUWAIT.
||Variable fees |
||Fixed Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2018