Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Issuing a Safety License for a Private House
- This service allows the issuance of a safety license for a private house, in cases of construction, addition, or restoration
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant must have a construction license
- Copy of the construction license
- Bank guarantee or copy of the caution money payment receipt, in the case of addition
- Copy of the first and second pages of the plan signed by the Construction Department or the plan approved by the Municipality, in the case of addition
- Copy of the contractor's license
- Undertaking form for maintaining services signed by the legal representative and his civil ID
- Agreement contract concluded by and between the owner and the contractor
- Clearance document for the contractor from the Safety Committee of Kuwait Municipality
Visit the Municipality governorate branch concerned with the service and submit the required proofing documents at the Inspection.
Fill the Safety License Issuance Form. The General Supervisor signs the license and seals the application form and the final license with the required stamps.
||Fixed fees: Construction and Restoration Caution
All Rights Reserved © 2023