Request for Issuing Licenses for Movie Theatres
- This service allows the business sector to request issuing licenses for movie theatres.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The place shall be existent.
- The theatre shall meet the Municipality terms.
- The applicant or an official representative must be present to sign the request.
- Letter from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry stating the required license
- Copies of the license owner’s civil ID or all the partners’ civil IDs
- Copies of the nationality certificate of the license owner or of all the partners
- Joint stock companies shall bring copies of the civil IDs and copies of the nationality certificates of all the members of the board of directors
- Certificate of police record of the responsible manager whether he is alone or partnered with others’ companies; or of the license owner if it is an organization; or of the members of the Board of Directors if the joint stock company is closed
- Copy of the high school certificate or above of the responsible manager who administer the companies; or of the license owner if it is an individual license
- Lease contract and the latest lease receipt
- Company’s article of incorporation
- Copy of the nationality certificate of the responsible manager
Go to the Government Mall of Ministries Complex - Liberation Tower - Licenses Section - Censorship on Artistic Works Department.
All Rights Reserved © 2023