Friday, September 29, 2023
Request for Issuing Replacements for Lost Licenses for Publication Houses
- This service allows the business sector to request issuing replacements for lost licenses for publication houses.
Eligibility or Criteria
- Submitting the request at least one month before the end date of the license.
- The place should be existent.
- Applicant’s civil ID (or one of the partners’ civil ID if the owner is a company).
- Copy of the nationality certificate (the applicant must be a Kuwaiti).
- Copy of the academic certificate (High school or above). This might be excluded if the applicant has more than three years of experience in the same field.
- Lease contract and receipt (of where publishing processes occur).
- Document from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry stating the partners’ identities and the one who has the right to be in charge.
- Certificate from the Public Authority of Civil Information stating the civil address of the publication house.
- Certificate from the Public Authority for Social Securities.
- Letter from the Public Authority of Industry stating the request for issuing replacements for lost licenses for the publication house.
The applicant or a representative of the applicant must be present to sign the request – Ministry of Information - Publications and Publishing Department – Licenses Section (Shuwaikh Industrial Area).
All Rights Reserved © 2023