- Friday, September 20, 2019
Request for Issuing New Licenses for Associations
- This service allows the business sector to request issuing new licenses for associations.
Eligibility or Criteria
- A place for the association must be existent.
- The applicant, one of the partners or a representative must be present to sign the request. The representative shall be dealing with all government entities and ministries; and shall bring the represented person’s civil ID, an authorized signature for the responsible manager or an authorized signature for one of the partners of the mentioned company, while signing the request.
- Letter from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- To Whom It May Concern certificate stating all the members of the Board of Directors.
- The civil ID of all the members of the Board of Directors.
- Copies of the nationality certificates of all the members of the Board of Directors.
- Latest lease contract and receipt.
- High school certificate of the chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Signature authorization of the chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Judicial record of the chairman of the Board of Directors.
Go to the Government Mall of Ministries Complex - Liberation Tower - Licenses Section - Censorship on Artistic Works Department.
All Rights Reserved © 2018