Replacing an Electricity Meter

Service Description

  • This service allows the citizens to replace the electricity meter if it was burned, corrupted, stopped or broken

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Unrequired

Required Documents

  • Copy of the applicant's civil ID
  • Inspector report from the Consumers Affairs Office
  • Emergency report, in case the meter was burned


Visit the Consumers Affairs Office you refer to and submit the required documents
Pay the fees due


Paying all the fees due for the corrupted meter Variable fees
Paying new meter fees depending on its type Variable fees
(0) KD
Fixed Fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item