Approving a True Copy of a Document from the Department

Service Description

  • This service allows issuing a lost document about the vessel. The person can refer to the Transportation Sector and issue a true copy of the lost official document

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Unrequired

Required Documents

  • Letter from the owner of the vessel to Maritime Affairs Department about issuing a replacement for the lost document


Refer to the Transportation Sector
Submit the request of issuing a replacement in case of loss
Pay the fees
Receive the required document


(0) KD Variable fees
(5) KD Fixed fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item