- Friday, September 20, 2019
Commercial commission agent (issuance)
- This service allows issuance for commercial commission agents in business sector.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The applicant must not be a government employee.
- 2. The applicant must be of a good reputation and conduct.
- 3. The academic and professional certificates must be officially attested in Arabic.
- For the non-Kuwaiti, the applicant must have a legitimate residency visa, as per the ministerial decision No. (184) of 2003, and have one of the following degrees:
- 1. Secondary Education Certificate, with experience in Insurance of not less than 15 years
- 2. Diploma in one of the following fields: (Insurance – Commercial Economy – Accounting – Banking Sciences – Administrative Sciences – Business Management – Law – statistics – Mathematics), with experience in General Insurance of not less than 10 years; or a university degree, with experience of not less than 5 years
- 3. The applicant work must be limited to the company that provides the residency visa.
- 1. ID approved by the company
- 2. For the non-Kuwaiti, a copy of passport + civil ID
- 3. Contract + letter of guarantee from the company he is contracted with
- The ID must be stamped by the Department Head and handed to the commercial agent:
- 1. Form prepared by the Department
- 2. Commercial production contract by a licensed insurance company in Kuwait
- 3. Personal ID from the contracted company, stamped and signed by the company, with a personal photograph to be adopted by the Ministry
- 4. For the non-Kuwaiti, a copy of passport + civil ID
- 5. Certificate from the Public Authority for Social Securities, for Kuwaiti applicants
- 6. The applicant work must be limited to the company that provides the residency visa.
Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 2nd floor, 1st block, Insurance Department and submit the required documents
All Rights Reserved © 2018