Applying for patent registration
- This service allows applying for patent registration.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. Patent registration
- 2. “To Whom It May Concern” certificate for the patent: Since there is no registration for the patents till now, it shall be submitted only.
- The above mentioned shall be sufficient. If registration is done, then procedures shall be changed to include publication, objection, and reply to objection for patents. In addition, the procedures shall also include endorsing patents and changing the name of the patent holder.
- 1. Filled application for patent registration
- 2. Brief statement of the invention’s description, together with fees, to explain its subject matter
- Copy of the detailed description of the invention and its drawing
- 4. Authorization contract to register the foreign patents, officially accredited by the official entities in the authorizing country and the Embassy of Kuwait
- 5. Certificate of commercial register, memorandum of association, or articles of association (if the registration applicant is a company/entity) Copy of the civil ID (if the applicant is an individual (natural person))
- 6. Arabic translation of the authorization contract, approved by the Ministry of Justice, Translation Section.
- 7. Determination of the protection elements for the patent
- 8. CD of the required documents
Visit the Ministry of Commerce, Sharq area, Al Shuhada st., KIPCO tower, Trademark Control Department, Patents Office and submit the documents.
10 KD to
submit registration application
KD for “To Whom It May Concern” certificate
All Rights Reserved © 2023