- Thursday, January 23, 2020
Brokerage licenses: changing a brokerage activity
- This service for business sector allows changing a brokerage activity.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The applicant must not be working in a government entity.
- 2. The applicant must be present in person.
- 1) Original License
- 2) Copy of civil ID
- 3) Certificate from the Public Authority for Social Securities stating that the person is retired, working in private sector or subscribed as per Chapter Five), for Kuwaiti citizens
- 4) Notification from the Department of Vehicle Garage of cancelling the location when changing from vehicle brokerage to another activity
Visit the Commercial License Department of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and submit the required documents.
|Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees:changing activity|
||Fixed Fees: contract record|
All Rights Reserved © 2018