- Saturday, January 25, 2020
Issuing Letters on Receiving Cement, Iron, and Calcareous Bricks for Real Estate Loan Borrowers
- This service allows issuing letters on receiving cement, iron and calcareous bricks for real estate loan borrowers.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The applicant must be a Kuwaiti citizen.
- 2. The citizen must have a loan from the Saving and Credit Bank.
- The applicant must be present
- 4. Presence of the applicant representative, with the official power of attorney and the original civil ID of the applicant
- 1. Letter from the Saving and Credit Bank to the Ministry stating the name of applicant and loan amount, so as to obtain the subsidized cement and iron through automatic connection
- 2. Copy of the construction license from Kuwait Municipality
- 3. Copy of the applicant's civil ID
Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 1st floor, block 2,
Supply Department, Supply Control and submit the required documents.
|Variable Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2018