Issuing a license for vehicles, fish, movables, fruit and vegetables, birds, livestock
- This service allows individuals to obtain licenses for vehicles, fish, movables, fruit and vegetables, birds, and livestock.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The applicant must be a Kuwaiti citizen.
- 2. The applicant must be present in person.
- 3. The applicant must not be working in a government entity.
- 4. The applicant must be literate.
- 5. It is not allowed to issue more than one brokerage license for one person.
- 6. Practicing the activity in person
- 7. The license is considered cancelled in case of death.
- 8. The applicant must be not less than 21 years old.
- 1) Two (2) personal photos 4x6
- 2) Copy of civil ID
- 3) Certificate from the Public Authority for Social Securities stating that the person is retired, working in private sector or subscribed as per Chapter Five), for Kuwaiti citizens
Visit the Commercial License Department of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and submit the required documents.
|Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees: brokerage license|
||Fixed Fees: contract record|
All Rights Reserved © 2021