Labeling the country of origin
- This service allows applying for labeling the country of origin.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. Goods and commodities submitted to the Ministry must have no indication of the country of origin from its original source.
- 2. Such goods and commodities must not be violating and have a record of evidence by Commercial Control Department.
- Letter to the Ministry
- Filled application for labeling the country of origin, attached with the following documents:
- 1. (Valid) commercial or industrial license including categories
- 2. Signature authorization
- 3 . Agency/brand registration certificate (customs declaration, certificate of origin, goods invoices, and samples of the goods)
- 4. The quantity for which the country of origin shall be labeled
- Note: Please submit original documents and copies thereof.
Visit the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Department of Commercial Fraud and Awareness, Commercial Fraud Section, and submit the documents.
All Rights Reserved © 2021