Thursday, August 13, 2020
Individual licenses: changing or adding data (activity – address)
- This service for business sector allows changing or adding data in the license.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The applicant must not be working in a government entity.
- 2. Letter from the government entity to the legal entity requesting the procedures (cooperative communities, unions, clubs)
- 1. Original License
- 2. Copy of civil ID
- 3. Certificate from the Public Authority for Social Securities stating that the person is retired, working in private sector or subscribed as per Chapter Five), for Kuwaiti citizens
- 4. Copy of the power of attorney, in case of the signature by the agent
- 5. Copy of the lease contract and receipt in the name of the license owner ( for changing the address)
- 6. Letter of approval by the real estate owner (sub-contracting)
- 7. Parcel allocation certificate from the competent entity if the location is in an industrial area
- 8. Clearance certificate from the State Property Department in case of changing the address to another location
- 9. Other document depending on the case
Visit the Commercial License Department of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and submit the required documents.
|Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees: changing or adding data|
All Rights Reserved © 2020