- Thursday, September 19, 2019
Applying for permanent contract termination
- This service for business sector companies and organizations allows permanent termination of contracts.
Eligibility or Criteria
- Partners’ approval to the applicant for termination of the company's contract.
- 1. Original license + branches
- 2. Partners’ signatures on the modification application
- 3. Letter from the Ministry of Social Affairs
- 4. Certificate from the Ministry of justice (Implementation Department) stating that there are no claims recorded against the company
- 5. Certificate from the Public Institution for Social Security stating that the company paid the due subscriptions
Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 1st floor, block 2,
Department of Partnerships (Information and Monitoring Section) and submit the required documents
All Rights Reserved © 2018