Applying for issuing a food ration card for the divorced Kuwaiti woman (if they have minor children)

Service Description

  • This service allows divorced Kuwaiti women (if they have minor children) to issue food ration cards.

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Presence of the card owner and signing the issuing card

Required Documents

  • Original civil IDs of family members Original divorce certificate + a copy thereof Original court judgment for children custody + a copy thereof + presence of the father and his written approval Original birth certificates of children (in case of those undefined nationalities)


Visit the Supply Department of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and submit the required documents


0 KD Variable fees
5 KD Fixed fees : for issuing a new card
10 KD Fixed fees : for Replacement for a Lost Document

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item