Applying for license to provide a sale offer
- This service allows applying for license to provide a sale offer.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The service shall be licensed only for commercial and industrial organizations and companies.
- 2. The offer shall be valid for the public only.
- 3. The offer period is not more than 40 days per offer, with an interval not less than 2 months between offers.
- 4. Terms and conditions regulating the offer must be adhered to.
- 5. Application shall be submitted one day before the offer starts.
- 6. The offer may not be extended, except in case of not completing the 40-day period.
- 1. License application to provide the offer
- 2. Copy of a valid commercial license
- 3. List of prices for the commodities specified in the offer
- 4. Signature authorization and a copy thereof
- 5. List of the company branches attached to the application
Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 3rd floor, block 2, Consumer Protection Department and submit the required documents.
|Variable Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2020