Applying for modification: new partners entering into partnership
- This service allows modification due to partners entering into partnership.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The partner must not be convicted for any commercial or criminal offenses.
- 2. The managing partner must not be a government employee.
- 3. The foreign partner must have a valid residence visa, and his share in the company must not exceed 49%.
- 4. The applicant must submit a proof that he paid his share in the capital.
- 5. The license must be valid.
- If the company activity is advertising or publishing and distribution, the Ministry of Information.
- 1. Copies of civil IDs of the new partners
- 2. Insurance certificate for the company manager
- 3. Bank certificate with the share amount of the new partner
- 4. Copy of the company license
- If the partner is foreigner, work permit + agent residency + copy of passport of one of the partners
Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 1st floor, block 2, Department of Partnerships and submit the required documents.
Department of Partnerships (Information and Monitoring Section)
|Variable Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2020