Request to Sell the Resident’s Furniture (Government Employee)

Service Description

  • This service of state employee housing allows citizens to sell the resident's furniture : government employee.

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Request from the unit resident

Required Documents

  • Selling Furniture form


Visit the State Employee Housing Department located in Al-Shuwaikh, Pepsi Street opposite Albisher Company, and submit the required documents


(0) KD Variable fees
(0) KD Fixed Fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item