Applying for a Non-Ionic Radiation Apparatus Import License
- This service allows the business sector (companies and organizations) to issue import license for a non-ionic radiation apparatus to be used in the medical, industrial, research, veterinary, communication, or recreational fields, or any other field.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The entity importing the apparatus must be defined.
- The applicant must submit a proof that the entity's legal status conforms to the purpose of using the imported apparatus, including the site of using the apparatus and the person qualified to operate it.
- Copy from the civil ID of the applicant or the applicant entity's responsible person
- Technical specification booklet for the non-ionic apparatus, usage method, and the available preventive measures
- Copy from the fee payment certificate of the applicant entity
- Copy form the Ministry of Commerce and Industry import license
- Copy from the signature authorization from the applicant entity to the Customs Department
- Copy from the signature authorization of the person signing the license request
- Copy from the Ministry of Communication license, in case of applying for an import and usage license for radio apparatuses
- Copy from the license fee payment receipt depending on the type of license
- Official letter from the applicant entity to issue the non-ionic radiation apparatus import license addressed to the Radiation Protection Department. This letter must indicate the apparatus type, producing company, model, and the number of apparatuses.
Visit the Radiation Protection Department of the Ministry of Health and submit an official letter from the applicant entity to issue the non-ionic radiation apparatus import license addressed to the Radiation Protection Department. This letter must indicate the apparatus type, producing company, model, and the number of apparatuses.
Fill the service application form
Pay the fees due. The apparatus is classified as per the ministerial decree and the required license type is determined. Then, the storage, installation, and usage locations are inspected, in case of applying for a site license. After presenting the request to the Radiation Protection Committee, the license is issued from the Radiation Protection Department
||Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees: Import license for each item or model
delivery (microwave ovens - kid toys - radio transmission devices - circuit
breakers and Jammers) |
All Rights Reserved © 2020