- Sunday, September 22, 2019
Obtaining Orthotics and Prosthetics Devices from the Artificial Limbs and Prosthetics Devices Clinic
- This service allows you to obtain orthotics and prosthetics devices for dismemberment, flat foot, polio cases, etc.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The patient must be transferred from a hospital, dispensary, or a doctor in the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Civil ID, for citizens
- Civil ID or passport, for resident applicants
- Patient's transfer document from a hospital, dispensary, or a doctor in the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hospital
Visit the Medical Records Offices of the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hospital of the Ministry of Health.
Pay the fees due. A folder is opened for the applicant patient and a date is set for checking
||Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees: Opening a folder for residents |
||Fixed Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2018