Modifying Birth Certificate Details (Modifying the Name of the Child Older Than Six Years Old - Adding or Completing or Removing a Family Name)
- This service allows citizens, residents, and visitors to issue a birth certificate with the new modified name, if the birth certificate owner is older than six years.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The applicant's son or daughter must have a Kuwaiti birth certificate to have their names modified.
- Final court judgment indicating the modification or correction
- Original birth certificates and copies
- Copy from the nationality certificate and the civil ID (for Kuwaiti citizens)
- Copy from the passport and the civil ID (for residents)
- Notification letter from the Executive Committee for the Foreign Affairs of Illegal Residents for applicants of undefined nationality
Visit the Central Record for the Birth and Death Department of the Ministry of Health - Hawally Square (Al-Dasma region) - Block 11 - Hamoud Al Nasser street and submit the required documents
||Variable Fees |
||Fixed Fees: Stamp fee for each certificate
All Rights Reserved © 2020