Sunday, September 26, 2021
Membership in the cooperative society’s board of directors
- Every citizen has the right to nominate himself for membership in the cooperative society’s board of directors in the same area they reside according to the terms.
Eligibility or Criteria
- Has to be Kuwaiti.
- Candidates must be 30 years of age or older.
- The candidate must have been a member for at least a fiscal year, apart from the first fiscal year of newly registered Co-op’s (article 24 of the standard statute of cooperative societies).
- Must have a qualification of not less than two years diploma after high school, apart from the first fiscal year of newly registered Co-op’s (article 24 of the standard statute of cooperative societies), accredited by the competent authorities in the State of Kuwait.
- - The candidate must not have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor that violates honor and honesty unless they have been cleared of it.
- 3 personal photos.
- Civil ID and a copy of it.
- Work authorization for military personnel.
- Original school certificate and a copy of it (no less than 2 years diploma after high school) that has been accredited by the competent authorities in the state of Kuwait in the event of obtaining the certificate from abroad.
- A “To Whom it May Concern” Certificate from The Public Institution for Social Security for retired military personnel.
Applying at the Co-op when the announcement for opening the nomination period has been made in the local newspapers.
|Paying the required fees at the relevant Co-op section||Variable fees |
|0 KD ||Fixed fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2021