Friday, September 29, 2023
Request to foster a child
- Apply to foster an unknown parent’s child.
Eligibility or Criteria
- Priority to families of husband and wife (husband is Kuwaiti married to a Kuwaiti woman or a woman from the GCC, or a Kuwaiti woman married to a non-Kuwaiti husband).
- In the 2nd degree, a Kuwaiti woman whether single, divorced, or widowed will be considered.
- Breastfeeding provisions are observed (five full separate feedings during infancy).
- The wife must not exceed the age determined (when applying) by the family fostering committee and she must be in good health and has no chronic diseases.
- The family must be clear of infectious diseases, as well as mental and psychological conditions.
- The family must have good sense of morality and of sound reputation.
- The family must have good financial standing.
- The family must be residing in Kuwait.
- Copy of the Civil ID of the fostering applicants (the husband and wife).
- Copy of the nationality document of the fostering applicant.
- Copy of the marriage or divorce certificate.
- Copy of the salary report.
- Provide a medical report in case of inability to bear children.
- Provide report in case of a loan, rental, owning property, business, “Tawaruq”, government or social aid.
Submitting an application: The application is submitted in the form of the family fostering section.
Conducting a full research on the family: The research includes financial, social, residential, and psychological aspects. after that, a report is made on the findings.
The report is presented to the family fostering committee: the social research of each applicant is studied and decided upon for either approval or refusal with mentioning of the reasons behind each decision.
In case of approval, the family is put on a waiting list.
|0 KD||Variable fees |
|0 KD ||Fixed fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2023