Sunday, September 19, 2021
Request to house a child with an unknown father and a Kuwaiti mother
- Request to house a child with an unknown father and a Kuwaiti mother.
Eligibility or Criteria
- Proof of condition from the police station.
- Decision of the Public Prosecution that the child has an unknown father.
- Availability of the initial medical report on the child.
- Certificate of vaccinations obtained by the child.
- A letter from the mother approving the placement.
- The child’s age must not be more than 12 years old.
- Copy of the mother's civil ID.
- Nationality document of the mother.
- Child vaccination certificate.
- Medical report on the child.
- Birth notification form.
- Conducting comprehensive medical tests
Picking the child up from the concerned authority (Ministry of Health).
Isolate the child in a family as a precaution.
Picking a name for the child.
Issuing the official identification documents for the child
Providing all fostering needs and requirements for the child.
Putting the child in kindergarten.
Opening a saving account for the child.
|0 KD||Variable fees |
|0 KD ||Fixed fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2021