Sunday, September 19, 2021
Request to house an unknown parents’ child
- House an unknown parents’ child.
Eligibility or Criteria
- The presence of an official letter from the Public Prosecution, the Ministry of Interior or the Ministry of Health.
- Provide the initial medical report on the child.
- Certificate of vaccinations obtained by the child.
- Receive the child's personal belongings, if any.
- The child’s age must not be more than 12 years old.
- Child vaccination certificate.
- Medical report on the child.
- Proof of condition from the area’s police station.
- Conducting comprehensive medical tests on the child.
- A letter from the authorities that transferred the child (Prosecution - Ministry of Health – the Office of the Child Protection Team).
Pick the child up from the relevant authorities (Ministry of Health).
Isolate the child in a family as a precaution.
Pick a quadrant name for the child and a triple name for the mother.
Issue official identification documents for the child.
Put the child in the Ministry of Education schools.
Open a saving account for the child at the Ministry.
Open a pocket money account.
Provide all fostering needs for the child.
Provide full care (health, education, financial, psychological, guidance, nutrition and recreational) for all children.
|0 KD||Variable fees |
|0 KD ||Fixed fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2021