Thursday, February 2, 2023
Theatrical Production Licenses
- Service Description: Issuing a license to establish a theatrical production company after the approval of the National Council for Culture, Arts and Literature and the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in accordance with the publications law to enable the owner of the company to present theatrical scripts and theatrical shows. In addition to being able to submit a request to book the theater and to get the theatrical script approval. No party has the right to present theatrical shows without the approval of the National Council for Culture, Arts and Literature.
Eligibility or Criteria
- At the theater administration headquarters (Al Shamiya Theater).
- The applicant must be Kuwaiti.
- Holder of a high school diploma or above.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Company’s Articles of Incorporation.
- Lease contract.
- Lease receipt .
- Civil ID.
- 2 personal photos of the applicant.
- Entity civil number.
7 working days, if a letter of good conduct is available after the council addresses the Ministry of the Interior.
Ministry of Commerce submit a letter to issue a license for individuals or companies.
Ministry of Commerce submit a letter to change an address or relinquish licenses.
|0 KD||Variable fees |
|0 KD ||Fixed fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2023