- Friday, February 23, 2018
Photocopies of Claims for the Categories (A, B, C, and D) for Individuals and the Category (E) for Corporations
- This service allows citizens and corporations registered as claimers in the Public Authority for Assessment of Compensation for Damages Resulting from Iraqi Aggression (PAAC) to obtain photocopies of all the records and documents sent by the PAAC to the United Nations Compensation Commission for individuals and corporations .
•Photocopy: A copy of the files taken using an automatic photocopier
Eligibility or Criteria
- The individual applicants must sign the Details Updating Application Form in person
- The signature authorization for the corporation authorized signatory must be submitted
- Civil details for the individuals or a valid power of attorney
- Corporation's Articles of Incorporation and Amendments thereof
- Letter of attorney from the corporation or a power of attorney for the authorized person and his civil ID
Visit the Claim Department of the Public Authority for Assessment of Compensation for Damages Resulting from Iraqi Aggression.
In case the applicant is an individual, he in person or a representative with a valid power of attorney must attend the procedures. In case the applicant is a corporation, the authorized signatory in person or a representative with a valid power of attorney from the corporation must attend the procedures.
Fill the service application forms
||Fixed Fees: For the Categories (A), (B) and
||Fixed Fees: For the Category (D) |
||Fixed Fees: For the Category (E)
All Rights Reserved © 2018