Lost ID Card Replacement for Citizens

Service Description

  • This service allows citizens to issue a replacement for lost/damaged id cards

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Applicants or their representatives with a power of attorney from the Ministry of Justice must attend the procedures -
  • For applicants less than (18) years old, a parent in cases of marriage or a custodian in cases of divorce must attend the procedures

Required Documents

  • Personal identification (original nationality certificate or passport or driving license), applicants less than (18) years old can submit their birth certificate or passport
  • Power of attorney from the Ministry of Justice, in case the applicant does not attend in person


Visit the Public Authority of Civil Information Headquarters at Zahra, ground floor, Citizens' Office and submit the required documents
Fill the service application form
Pay the fees due


0 KD Variable fees
20 KD Fixed fees: Replacement for loss
1 KD Fixed fees: Individual details certificate

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item