Applying for opening a housing welfare file

Service Description

  • This service allows citizens to open a housing welfare file

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Facilitation of citizen service procedures

Required Documents

  • Copy of civil IDs of the husband and wife
  • Marriage contract
  • Salary certificate
  • Salary transfer certificate
  • Certificate from Saving and Credit Bank
  • Real estate registration certificate of the husband and wife


The applicant submits the application form to the Citizen Service Department and receives a receipt for audit, which shows the service number, concerned department, and the audit date
The Applicant refers to the Requests and research Department at the specified time


0 KD
Variable fees
0 KD
Fixed fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item