Paying a Marriage Grant to a Person Entitled to a Share from a Deceased Relative's Pension (the Deceased Father, Mother, Brother, or Grandfather) - For Entitled Female Applicants Only

Service Description

  • The service allows the entitled female applicant to receive the sum amount for (6) months of the share she is entitled to from a deceased relative's pension as a marriage grant

Eligibility or Criteria

  • The female applicant must be entitled to a share from a deceased relative's pension (the deceased father, mother, brother, or Grandfather)
  • The entitled female applicant's marriage contract must be signed -
  • The female must attend the procedures in person, or her agent bringing the power of attorney

Required Documents

  • Marriage contract
  • Copy of the valid civil ID
  • Certificate from the bank with the account number(In the absence of an account number at the institution)


Visit the Insurance Services Department at the main building of the Public Institution for Social Security located in ElMerqab, ElSour Street or one of its branches (Meshrif Branch located at Mubarak Al-Abdullah district near the International Exhibition Fairgrounds, or Gharnata Branch located at Gharnata district - Gamal Abd-El Nasser Street near the Saving and Credit Bank, or Liberation Tower Branch) and submit the required documents(morning or afternoon)


(0) KD Variable Fees
(0) KD Fixed Fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item