- Monday, December 09, 2019
Changing trademark information (endorsing the trademark) (Local/Foreign)
- This service allows changing trademark information.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The trademark to be endorsed must be registered.
- 2. Protection period must be valid (10 years) from the date of submitting the trademark.
- 1. Local: Filled form, endorsement application, and verification documents attached
- 2. Foreign: Trademark number, the official authorization, trademark amendment certificate from the country of origin (translated and approved), change of the name, trademark ownership transfer, and merger between two companies
Visit the Ministry of Commerce, Sharq area, Al Shuhada st., KIPCO tower, Trademark Control Department, Patents Office and submit the documents.
|Variable Fees |
All Rights Reserved © 2018