- Monday, February 17, 2020
Notice of objection to registration of a local/foreign trademark
- This service allows sending a notice of objection to registration of a trademark.
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. Objection period must be valid (30 days from date of last publication)
- 2. Reply to the objection within (30) days from date of delivery of the objection notice
- 1. Filled objection form attached with documents that state reasons of the reply to objection
- 2. Reply to filled objection form
Visit the Ministry of Commerce, Sharq area, Al Shuhada st., KIPCO tower, Trademark Control Department, Patents Office and submit the documents.
5 KD for notice of
Free of charge (reply to objection)
All Rights Reserved © 2018