Applying for license to provide discount offers for a store/group of stores (Coupon – Card – Guide – Brochure)
- This service allows applying for license to provide discount offers for a store/group of stores (Coupon – Card – Guide – Brochure).
Eligibility or Criteria
- 1. The service shall be licensed only for commercial and industrial organizations and companies.
- 2. The offer shall be valid for the public only.
- 3. The offer period is 3 months per offer, to be extended by a similar period.
- 4. Terms and conditions regulating the offer must be adhered to.
- 5. Application shall be submitted 2 days before the offer starts (for the store organizing its own) and 7 days (for the store organizing the offer of a group of stores).
- 6. The offer period for an entity organizing for several stores is 1 year, non-extendable.
- 1. License application to provide the offer
- 2. Copy of a valid commercial license for the entity organizing itself, and the entity organizing several stores, in case of participating with an organizing entity that pays 5 KD for each participating store
- 3. Form of discounts and relevant advertisements (Coupon – Card – Guide – Brochure)
- 4. List of stores participating in the offer
- 5. Copy of the commercial license and signature authorization of stores participating with an entity that is organizing a group of stores.
Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 3rd floor, block 2,
Consumer Protection Department, Discounts and Prices Department and submit the required documents.
5 KD for one company
for an entity organizing several stores
5 KD for stores participating with the entity organizing the
All Rights Reserved © 2020